3 Nights / 4 Days 4* Hotel Stay Baku Azerbaijan Tour Package All Inclusive
3 Nights/4 Days 4* Baku Azerbaijan Tour Package For 1 Person AED 1029
If you want to visit Baku, Azerbaijan and are short on time, then we have you covered. Our 4 days tour package for Baku gives you all the highlights of Baku in a short trip, making sure you don’t miss out anything important. Baku packages start from as little as AED 1026 per person based on twin-sharing.
- 3 Nights/4 Days Hotel Stay at 4* Hotel in Baku (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner Included)
- Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking
- If you want to travel alone, single supplement of AED 200 applies
- Azerbaijan E-Visa (Please check Further Details Tab For Countries Eligible for Azerbaijan E-Visa)
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Walking Tour to Old City
- Ateshgah Temple tour
- Burning Mountain Tour
- Qobustan Tour
- Baku City Tour
- Note: (Shofey.com can tailor tour packages to incorporate your unique needs also. Our team can tailor a package according to your budget and preference. Please email your query at email@example.com / WhatApp: +971 56 5330988)
ITINERARY 3 Nights / 4 Days | E-Visa| Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner | Transfers | Tours
Air Port Pick Up
At the time of your arrival our driver will greet you & assist you with your baggage to the Vehicle and drive you safely to your Hotel.
Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.
The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surroundedbywallswerewellprotected.In2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvan shahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lunch in Indian/Arabic restaurant
- Gala dinner at Indian/Arabic Restaurant with 2+2 menu, belly dance performance, davul drums and DJ music with
- Back to hotel. Overnight
Breakfast at Hotel
Wide selection for breakfast buffet that guests will really enjoy
- Assembly at hotel lobby
- Tour starts with Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple). Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. “Atash” is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for Monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area.
- Lunch in Indian/Arabic Restauran.
Fire Mountain Tour
- The natural "Eternal flame" went out in 1969, after nearly a century of exploitation of petroleum and gas in the area, but is now lit by gas piped from the nearby city Trip to "Fire Mountain "-"Yanardag" -a mountain on Abs heron peninsula, 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word "Yanardag" means "Blazing Mountain". Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
- Dinner in Indian/Arabic Restaurant
- Back to Hotel. Free time
Breakfast in Hotel
Baku City Tour
Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. TheOldCityisthemostancientpartofBaku,which is surrounded by walls were well protected.In 2007,the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvan shahs and MaidenTower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lunch in Indian restaurant
- After lunch group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping
- Continue with Baku Ferris Wheel, (depends on weather conditions) also known as the Baku Eye - is a Ferris wheel on Baku Boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The wheel is 60 meters tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes.
- Gala dinner at Indian Restaurant with 2+2menu, belly dance performance, davul drums and DJ music
- Back to Hotel
- 08:30 Breakfast at Hotel
- 12:00 Check out Hotel. Drive to Baku Proceed to AirPort for Return Flight
- Arrival at Airport for Return Flight.
Countries Eligible for an Azerbaijan e-Visa
||Trinidad and Tobago
||United Arab Emirates
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
||United States of America
||Republic of Korea
• The Hotel check in time 14:00 Hrs and checkout time is 12:00 PM.
• Transfer & Guide services will be available from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
• In the restaurants duration for dinner and lunches buffet meals is 1.5 hours.
• Outside liquor is not allowed in the restaurants. Corkage charge 1520 USD per bottle.
• The bus will move according to time schedule mentioned on program and will not wait for more than 10 minutes.
• All group should leave Hotel for dinner on given time in the program for starting tour in the morning and moving for dinners in the evenings. Restaurants / venues are booked for a certain time slot.
Visa Policy & Requirement:
• Only properly scanned passport copies (front and back pages) are required for visa application.
• Visa fee (once applied) is non refundable and non transferable.
• Azerbaijan Normal Visa process takes 3 working days.
• 06 months minimum validity required from date of travel in any passport.
• All Transfers & Tours are on seat in coach basis until specified as Private. You are requested to clarify all your queries pertaining to transfer with your travel advisor well in advance before the tour. Seat in coach transfers are on fixed timings only
• All hotels offered are subject to current availability. Should the same not be available at the time of your final booking, We will arrange to provide a similar category hotel.
• Granting/Approval of visas is the sole discretion of the country’s Embassy / Ministry of Foreign affairs.
• For the comfort and convenience of the Clients, the Company would sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. The Company would also try to inform the Client about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour as soon as possible.
• On group tours, we do not assure special meals or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes / cholesterol / high blood pressure etc. The Company cannot guarantee a special meal / diet for the Client upon such request.
• We reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries. This may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Vouchers not available for resale
Deal offer subject to availability
Read Universal Fine Print
Refunds will only be considered if SHOFEY or the Merchant is at fault
Your voucher is valid up to the expiration date stated on the deal and voucher. If there are specific needs as to the dates required (visiting family, or other restrictions) it is the responsibility of the customer to check the availability of those dates directly with the merchant BEFORE purchasing the voucher. No refunds will be given due to preferred dates not being available when alternative dates are available before the voucher expiry.